Monday, May 23, 2011

In need of inspiration

Last Friday I didn't give you any Four Friday Favourites post. Lately I' ve found it hard to find inspiration to the Friday posts so that's why I'll try to take a break from them and instead get more motivated to update the blog with posts that feels right for the moment.


The first thing I did in order to get inspiration - Online shopping for new books!



Life and Work by Malene Birger

Image from Wwd.com




Domino
-  about 270 pages of Interior Decoration!

Image from Flickr.com



Other books I'd probably buy another day are



The Sartorialist

Image from Refinery29.com





and the guide from
Instyle























1 comment:

  1. getting a dating partner through online dating sites is always special and interesting. best free dating sites

    ReplyDelete