Friday, April 15, 2011

Four Friday Favourites

I have a sideboard in oak half painted in white. It has been standing in the middle of the room for almost a year now, looking at me waiting to get finished. I am thinking of maybe paint it in another colour.. just can't decide which one. I have checked different options on internet this week so my Four Friday Favourites are as follows:
















Which one is your favourite??



It's Friday, it's sunny and I will now go out on my balcony and have delicious macarons from La Durée... also these in many lovely colours.


Have a really nice weekend!!!
xxx









2 comments:

  1. J'ADORE les macaroooooonssss!!! Moi aussi j'ai fait la peinture des meubles, et je te dit le fuchia / purple marche TRÈS bien. Personnellement je pourrais aussi supporter le vert et turquoise, mais pas peut-être tout dans les meubles.. merci de me donner inspiration! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aha!! Merci pour le commentaire ma chere amie :)
    Finalement je pense que je vais le peindre en turquoise!

    ReplyDelete