Friday, March 4, 2011

Four Friday Favourites

It's spring!! At least today. The sun is shining and it feels like it would soon start to bloom ?? No?? Not yet but I am in a good mood and up for mingle and a drink or two! This Friday I want to get dressed up and go to cocktail parties. I don't mean to encourage people to drink alcohol but have a look at these pictures and admit that you get thirsty??


Peach Bellinis

Image from Foodnetwork


Stylish girls with stylish drinks.

Image from Clubwinedirect


Sangria

Image from Clubwinedirect



One of the best drinks I ever had first looked like this..


... and then like this...mmmm!

Images from Ambiance



 
Have a nice weekend! xxx





1 comment:

  1. I like your article it was so nice. I also love to refer Leather Store to the audience. Where they can checkout Exciting Products Super Star Jackets Platform is providing 100% Geniune Leather Products You can buy all products in Feasible Prices That platform is the best seller known as Leather Jackets Direct is selling amazing Leather Jackets to its customers. You can Click Here and you can get amazing Leather Products Offers

    ReplyDelete