Sunday, January 23, 2011

Cooking with style

The Italian American tv chef Giada de Laurentiis can do it - she is cooking with style. I have just discovered her in the January issue of the Us magazine InStyle (even though she started already in 2003) and watched some short cuts from her programme and so far I can say that I like it! She is beautiful, has style and make the cooking look so interesting and fun. On top of it she is making delicious Italian food!

Images from Iceposter


If you want more Italian you should watch the movie Baciami Ancora - it's about relationships, love and life.

Image from Filmscoop


As in most of the Italian movies, the characters have great style, both when it comes to their clothes and their homes.




Images from Movieplayer, Screenweek





1 comment:

  1. I love this movie, think about seeing it again! I can really recommend it:-)
    /J

    ReplyDelete